Recent comments
  • Earth Invaders   7 years 47 weeks ago

I beat it. Got all upgrades. Got repetitive, but out of curiosity, I saw how long I could go. High score: 2,261.

It kicked me off.

• Movies You Like   7 years 47 weeks ago

Dude man bra, I shall have to see this movie.

A movie I like would have to be Love Song for Bobby Long. Chick's mother dies, chick moves in with two alcoholics because her mother had a claim on the house, lives with them for a while... I can't say much without spoiling it, but it's good. And it all takes place in New Orleans. Which makes it even better since I go there pretty regularly and have actually been to a few of those places.

• Just a friendly welcome.   7 years 50 weeks ago

I think it'll get active when we start producing games more often. As it stands, we have only one game on the market, Earth Invaders.

• Just a friendly welcome.   7 years 50 weeks ago

Gooday thar, you weren't kidding when you said this place needed more activity...

• Looking Forward to Things to Come   8 years 1 week ago

I'll make sure I get the tutorials section online soon.

• Looking Forward to Things to Come   8 years 1 week ago

Can't wait for the AS3 tutorials. Especially the platformer one =)

• Hai!   8 years 8 weeks ago

Thanks for coming! ^_^ I plan to add emoticons and some other common forum/chat features over time.

I'm checking out the ccna link now. Too bad, it seems like one big advertising site.

• Hai!   8 years 9 weeks ago

For me, the color of your site is refreshing and lovely though, anyways it is looking beautiful and you can even take more help and better ideas about IT field and develop your expertise from ccna certification a good way to get started to renovate your dreams into the world of reality.
    Thanks
    Micheal,

• Hai!   8 years 17 weeks ago

Yeah, it needs more work, the entire site needs some tinkering. I'm going to put my games online today. If I have time, I'll work on the site more. Thanks for coming. Smile

• Hai!   8 years 17 weeks ago

Neat site ^_^. The picture thing doesn't work so well though. My avy is HUGE! and cut off.

Also...SPAM SPAM SPAM <(x_x)>

• Hai!   8 years 17 weeks ago

Just for the heck of it, I'm posting a comment, haha. (I don't condone spam, but I had to test some things, anyway.)

Ads went here.